Saturday, March 29, 2008

My first blog post

I dont know if anyone other than me will read this but if they do I hope its entertaining inspiring and maybe even educational.
Im married with 3 grown children one grandson and one grandchild on the way.
Im a wanna be herbalist and author .
I like to bake and cook most of the time anyway *big grin*
Im opened minded about alot of things which Im sure I will get into later.
You could say I have an eclectic style to pretty much everything from fashion to religion to TV watching.
I love conspiracies ... but that doesn't mean I believe them .
Love coast to coast am with George Noory all though I liked Art Bell better.
Who are we to assume we are the only intelligent life out there ??

I think actors/actresses and pro sports players get paid way to much money and teachers and nurses and cops and fireman not near enough.
I have a bird a conouer named Hobbes... no there isnt a Calvin ... yet
I believe in dragons and that not all fairies are butterfly winged and friendly little creatures who makes flowers grow and save small children from danger.
Wow I wrote more than I thought I would !

No comments: